Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Bergmans Have Been Busy

So, like I said, I'm going to play each Sullivan Sim family a week at a time. I'm even going to add Doris to the rotation! Yay!

I switched the active household to the Bergmans. Noah, still in his old tux, was just sort of rattling around the house, but Zelda had gone out to visit some old friends. She was getting pretty tired, and was ready to sleep in her friend's bed when I told her to go home.

A few minutes after she got home, the music started playing and she changed into her maternity clothes. Um, bwah? Zelda's pregnant! You never know with the Sims, so I ran a quick check through her relationships to make sure that Noah was her only lover at the moment and yep, the baby's his. Whew!


Here are pictures of the Bergmans' house.

Since Zelda has the next few days off work, and most of her wishes revolve around gardening, I let her watch the gardening channel for a while. I love watching Sims TV.


More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment