Friday, December 3, 2010

Fight!


Tara and Peter don't like each other. I got bored with trying to make them be friends and decided to have some fun.

Tara started it. She sneaked up behind him and scared him. Apparently he's very jumpy.


Next, she made fun of him for being a snob.


The other guys stood and watched, appearing mildly interested in the scene.


Peter started to take exception to her insults, and I decided I shouldn't photograph Tara's face much anymore, because even while insulting him she had a pleasant smile on her face.


Next she complained about him being Good, and then I can only assume that she called him a baby. He responded by yelling something about trash at her.


Engraged, Tara reached out to slap him.


Peter had had enough. He jumped on her and they were lost in a cloud of dust.


Peter emerged as the victor.


But Tara hates to lose, and she couldn't leave it at that.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the incessant cell-phone ringing. I like that Peter heads off for dinner shortly after the fight, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is amazing! I love it too! Peter just brawled and then bounces out... meanwhile my sim is just dancing and can't be bothered! And Noah sim comes in to check out the action too

    ReplyDelete