Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tara's Turn

Have I mentioned yet that Tara makes obscene amounts of money? In one day she brought home over 3,800 Simoleons.

There has been one question burning in everyone's minds ever since I split the Sullivan Sims up. Does Tara have a boyfriend? The first thing that I did was check her relationships for a boyfriend, and lo! She had not yet made the jump with Christopher Steel, but he was definitely a romantic interest. Huzzah! In my eagerness to get Tara some booty, I had her call him up as soon as she got home from work. He told her that he was busy, but invited her to call him back in 7 hours.

To kill some time, Tara played with her new telescope while I took pictures of her house.

The view from Tara's deck

Around 9:00, Tara called up Christopher and invited him over. He came straight over from work, still dressed in his work clothes. Tara could see right away that he was tired, so she invited him to stay the night. He agreed, stating that it would be "fun." Oh, how right he was.

First Kiss!

"Want to be my boyfriend?" "If I say yes, can I go to sleep?"

"Not yet..."

Aaaawwww!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment