Monday, January 3, 2011

Catching Up with the Kellys

When I switched the Kelly household, Joe was in the process of throwing away an ice cream carton. If you ask me, it looks like he's been eating a little too much ice cream.


I bought him a lifetime happiness reward for fast metabolism and sent him to the treadmill. That reward really did a number, because after about a Sim-hour or so, he was back down to his slim self.


Meanwhile, while I was off playing other families, Elizabeth had grown into a child. I'm not sure how well Joe and Erin took care of her; I just know that I would not willingly have chosen "Kleptomaniac" for her third trait, but that's the danger I run when I let the story play out by itself.

Elizabeth, if I do say so myself, grew into quite a lovely little girl. She inherited her mother's black hair and her father's blue-green eyes, which I admit is exactly the combination I would wish for. I gave her the glasses because, quite frankly, the likelihood of any child of Joe's and mine not needing glasses is very, very low. We both have the eyesight of moles.

Joe helps Elizabeth with her homework while the broken dishwasher belches smoke. Why are they sitting on the floor when there's a perfectly good dining room table right in front of them? I have no idea.

Unlike either of her parents, Elizabeth has an artistic side, apparently. She wanted an easel for her room, and spends a lot of her time painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment