Sunday, January 30, 2011

Around the Homestead

Noah finally got that piano that RealNoah wanted. I can't tell if it's a concert grand or a baby grand, but it's a piano, okay? Currently he's up to Piano skill level 4 and can play a lovely rendition of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."


Later, I bought him an electric guitar so he could switch it up a bit with the instruments. I finally got to work on David, his evil eyebrows, and his rather silly wardrobe.


While Helena inherited Noah's brown eyes, and David inherited Zelda's deep, blackish-green eyes, they both got their eye shape from Zelda. I do like that David has the exact same hairstyle as his father, though.

Okay, so the outfit's not that bad. I'm just not a fan of white jeans.

I pretended that Noah bought David a T-shirt as a souvenir.


I don't know if there's a glitch in the game or what, but Zelda and Noah basically never sleep. Seriously, their energy bars never, ever diminish. Therefore, Noah has been playing the piano for two days straight - except for when he's at work as a blogger, of course - and Zelda has upgraded almost everything on the first floor. Here, she gives the bathroom sink a "Self-Cleaning" upgrade while Helena and David work on homework.

The final appliance to get an upgrade was the stove. I don't think she's finished with it yet.

Hit it! Hit it harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment