Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bonding

With their very different career paths, the Sullivan Sims don't actually see a lot of each other. I try to make them hang out together as much as I can, though, because several of them are Friendly and want to be friends with everyone, and the more friends they have, the happier they are.

I have them talk...

"I just love what you've done with your hair!"

...watch TV...

"This movie is good, but I think the stage production is better."

...and eat dinner together.

"Well, I don't want to wash the dishes!"

They seem to be getting along okay so far. Already Peter and Noah have decided they want to be best friends, and Tegan and Joe will talk to pretty much anyone. (I am not making this up, people upon whom the Sims are based. This is really what is happening in the game.) Erin and Tara keep more or less to themselves, but I think that's because Erin would rather stare blankly at walls with a question mark over her head (the price she pays for being Absent-Minded) than play chess.

One thing is certain: I must build a third bathroom ASAP. Six people sharing two bathrooms is a crime against humanity. The toilets have already gotten thoroughly disgusting twice, and I've only played them for two whole Sim days. They have a maid come in to help out, but the house is so big that she gives up after a while and leaves half the beds unmade. And the bills on this place? 730 simoleons. Yikes.

UH-OH!!! Could there be wedding bells in the future?
Da dum da dum...da dum da dum...

I think Joe is probably safe for now...after all in a couple of minutes she'll probably be thinking about llamas and will have forgotten all about those linked wedding rings dancing around in her head.



No comments:

Post a Comment