Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Circle of Life

Okay, so we're nearing the end of this game. I've talked about starting over, but focusing on one Sim at a time, and not worrying about having all of the Sullivan teachers in the game at once. Here's why: on the last day of the Kellys' game, I got notice of two deaths: Pauline Strutt and Tegan Cho. Pauline's death is especially frustrating because, dammit, I wanted to see if she had cheated on Peter! Now we'll never know.

Also, some of the Sims (Tara and Peter, specifically) drew the short straw. I just couldn't really divide my attention equally, so when I start up another game, I will only be focusing on making that family's life as awesome as possible.

To move on with the story:

Elizabeth is clearly pregnant. Yay!


On Wednesday, Erin started to glow, and bells started to toll.




Rest in peace, Erin.

No comments:

Post a Comment