Sunday, February 20, 2011

Peter Passes On


Peter was still mourning Pauline when I switched to his house. He was still employed as a Pop Icon, but I decided to have him retire. He received 200 Simoleons a day as pension. He took his guitar to the park to play, and ended up making some money.


Since Peter was likely in his last days, I let him do and buy whatever we wanted. This included a dart board...


and a hot tub.


He just sort of went about his business, because I knew he was going to die soon.

Here, he reads the paper and finds out about the deaths of Holly Kim and Joseph Kelly. (Joann died some time ago, but not being friends with any of the Sullivan Sims, I wasn't notified of her death.)


He tries out a new recipe: ratatouille.


He goes to a party at his friend Kain's house.


He watches Emma Hatch die.


He watches Tara Steel (nee Hall) die, while he tries to talk to her.


And finally, while talking to a would-be friend at the library, he dies himself.


There are two ways to meet Death: you can either nod and shake his hand, or beg to stay. Unless you have a Death Flower, he's not going to let you stay.

Peter tried anyway.

When Peter was safely ensconced in his urn, Death grabbed a book and sat down to read. A lot of people have been dying in Sunset Valley recently, so I bet the poor guy is tired, what with all the running around and reaping people.


I watched the other patrons in the library mourn Peter until the game kicked me out and told me to choose a new household.


But we are not done yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment