Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tegan and Youngbum's Trip to Egypt


For Tegan's Elder birthday, Youngbum took her to Egypt. They flew into the base camp and took a look around.

Youngbum decided to use this opportunity to play for tips.


A paparazzi spotted him and started shooting.


Tegan went to the market and started chatting up the locals.


Tegan decided she wanted to visit a pyramid, so she hopped on a moped (hee!) and zoomed off.


The pyramid was far away. Very, very far away. I mean, it took her six Sim hours to get there. I was beginning to regret sending her out there without a tent or food or Shower-in-a-Can.

Finally, at very long last, she arrived.

Sims can skinny dip now! Awesome! And it gives them a positive moodlet!

"Curses! A steam trap! And I can't disable it!"

"I think I'll stick my hand in this dark hole and see what happens..."

"Aaaaaiiiigggghhhh!"


Right about here, I totally cheated. I had Youngbum, who was in the marketplace, but a tent and other supplies. Then I found Tegan, opened up Youngbum's inventory, and just transfered them into Tegan's inventory. I know I'm a cheater, but she was tired!


"Oh, good, more electricity."

BZZZZZZT

When Tegan and Youngbum got home, they returned to their everyday lives.


"Mmmm...pizza!"

No comments:

Post a Comment