Monday, February 7, 2011

Doris Falls in Love

One of Doris's wishes for her new stage of life was to have her first romance. Her best friend, Ethan Bunch - not Jack Bunch, as I previously asserted - came over at her invitation, and Doris turned on her considerable charm to convince him into a relationship.

"You look so handsome today!"

"My hands are cold. Will you help me warm them up?"

"Thanks! I really needed a hug!"

"I just love how smart you are!"

"Say, don't you think it's about time that you broke up with that Fiona woman?"

"Mwah!"

"Catch me!"

"Mmm..."

"Woohoo!"

Okay, so when all that was over, Ethan strutted - really, actually strutted - over to the bookcase to read. He seems awfully proud of himself!

"Oh, yeah!"


Doris made cheesesteaks for dinner, and they ate together.


They're so cute!

Doris invited Ethan to spend the night, and he agreed. And then, well...

No comments:

Post a Comment